Vietnam Visa for who are Living/From Australia - How it Works ?
2 mins video To make your trip to Vietnam easy and simple for Australian and people in Australia, the Vietnam Immigration Department has implemented a modern electronic system for processing your Vietnam visa (Vietnam business visa or Vietnam tourist visa) upon arrival at international airports in the country. From now on, you can get your Vietnam visa fast and simple without having to send your passport to the Vietnam Embassy andConsulatein Australia. Please note that this system works at the Airports only
Apply online for Vietnam visa in 3 easy steps
Fill out the online application form by providing us your airport of arrival, date of arrival, your full name, your passport number, your date of birth and your nationality. You are required to enter the personal information of the applicant(s) that matches the information on your passport(s).
Pay the service fee online by your Credit/Debit Card Paypal or Wire Transfer to our HSBC bank account (Payment Guidelines).. After finishing your order with payment, you will receive a confirmation email for your visa order and informing when you will get your visa approval letter by email.In some urgent cases, we can send to you by email in 30 minutes after you send us your passport details, but this case may charge you more than normal case.
Print out the visa approval letter attached in the email and 2 passport size photo to check in for your flight. When you come to Vietnam, you need to show out the visa approval letter at “Landing visa Counter” and pay stamping fee for Vietnam Immigration officers at airport to get stamped on your passport. (Or you can choose full package service to get support from our staff for paying stamping and getting visa stamped).
After that you can enter Vietnam and enjoy your time in Vietnam.
- Download Form
- How to settle the payment?
- Legitimate Approval Letter & Visa procedures at Vietnam Airports
- How do I receive my visa approval letter?
- Can I travel without the letter and get the visa when I arrive?
- How safe are my credit card details?
- What credit/debit cards are accepted for online payment?
- What if my passport has expired?
- How long does it take to complete the procedure at Vietnam airport?
- My credit card number is correct, but it is not accepted. Why?
- What is service fee?
- What if my arrival airport changes?
- Can I get visa to Vietnam upon arrival if I come to Vietnam by ship or land?
- How long in advance should I apply for a visa?
- Need a single or multiple entries visa?
- How to fill in the Vietnam visa On Arrival Form (Entry/Exit Form) ?
- In urgent case, how fast can I get Vietnam visa approval letter?
- Do I have to provide you with my exact arrival date?
- Can you apply 6-month visas in Vietnam?
- Where to get the visa stamp?
- How can I extend my visa when I am in Vietnam?
- What is the photo requirement for Vietnam visa on arrival?
- How much total do I have to pay for Vietnam Visa on arrival?
- Which documents have I show to get Vietnam Visa Stamp at the airport?
- How many types of Vietnam visa on arrival are there?
- What is Vietnam Visa approval letter?
- Do you require my passport scan?
- What is the stamping fee?
- Who needs Visa to Vietnam?
- What is Vietnam visa on arrival?